Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: any new jobs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    any new jobs

    Does any one know of any place that is hiring. I would like to find a place half way decent to work with half way decent wages......is there such a place????
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: any new jobs

    Jefferson Motel...lol
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: any new jobs

    yeah good one but you forgot one thing....I think I said decent
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UFGATORS's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: any new jobs

    tempurpedic is hiring is duffield very hard to get on got to go thru the unemployment office me and uk5 works down there together

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: any new jobs

    I heard that if you have people put your name in that helps, any idea about that.

    How many people are they hiring?
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UFGATORS's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: any new jobs

    like 70 and yea that helps

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: any new jobs

    Umm well Sykes is hiring, I wouldnt exactly call it good wages though. You start out at 7an hour. Though IMO, its a pretty easy job. Kinda boring though. If you can sit around all day and take calls, then you might like it.

    If you want me to, I can put in a referral for you. Just let me know.


  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: any new jobs

    Avoid Sykes like the plague.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: any new jobs

    Mikmo Said He Would Put any a good word for anybody that wants to work at Sykes.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: any new jobs

    Hey now, Union Man...no need to be insulting on here. Weren't you Todd McReynolds right hand man up there?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •